VBOX II Range
Available with an update rate of 20, 10 or 5 times a second, the VBOX II features a built in display, SD card logging, high speed brake trigger input, CAN interface and two sets of analogue and digital outputs.
Further details on the VBOXII Range are on our website.
- VBOX II User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the VBOX II product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - VBOX II Front Panel
- 02 - VBOX II SD Cards and Logging
- 03 - VBOX II Display Screen Overview
- 04 - VBOX II VBOX Setup Overview
- 05 - VBOX IISX Single Antenna Placement
- 06 - VBOX 20SL Dual Antenna Placement
- 07 - VBOX 20SL3 Triple Antenna Placement
- 08 - VBOX 20SL Slip/Roll Angle Offsets
- 09 - VBOX II CAN / RS232 / USB
- 10 - VBOX II Smoothing and Filtering
- 11 - VBOX II Digital and Analogue Outputs
- 12 - VBOX II Digital Inputs
- 13 - VBOX II Inputs/Outputs
- 14 - VBOX II Fuse Reset Button
- 15 - VBOX II Technical Properties
- VBOX II VBOX Setup Software
- This guide provides an overview of VBOX Setup configuration software for VBOX II, as well as its features and basic operation.
- VBOX II Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.