- Latest NTRIP Modem Firmware File (.RUF extension file)
- NTRIP Modem USB Driver
- Racelogic Upgrader Software
- Connect the NTRIP Modem to a PC via USB using the supplied connector RLCAB117 to the USB connector on the top of the unit.
IMPORTANT - Ensure you are using the supplied USB cable (TTV2AMBBLK1M). This cable has an increased data transfer rate to deal with the power requirements of the modem.
- Double click on the .RUF upgrade file, which auto runs the Upgrader Software. The firmware file will automatically load on to the unit, there is no need to select a COM port or select 'Upgrade’ within the Software.
Note: Ensure that the NTRIP Modem USB Driver is installed or else the unit will not be detected.
- The unit will then display an update progress screen.
- Once complete, the unit will restart.