Occasionally Racelogic will release new versions of firmware (internal code) for the Performance Box Touch, often to introduce new features. Information about the latest firmware update can be found here.
New firmware is loaded into the Performance Box Touch using an SD card.
- Download the latest firmware update file from the VBOX Motorsport website.
- Unzip the folder and place the .rpf file on to the root directory of the SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Insert the SD card into the side of the unit.
- Power up Performance Box Touch.
- Confirm the update by pressing OK.
- The unit will then display an update screen with a progress bar.
- Once complete, the unit will restart.
Note: Once the firmware is successfully loaded on to the unit, the file will be removed from the SD card.