06 - MIM Connecting to 3rd party logger
The MIM01 can be configured to run in a Stand Alone CAN Bus mode using a RLVBCAB01 cable and VBOX Setup software.
Note that this cable must be ordered separately from the Mini Input Module.
- Connect the DATA1 socket on the MIM01 to a PC using the RLVBCAB01 cable.
- Power up the MIM01 using a suitable 12 V power source, this can be done using the RLCAB005C or RLCAB090-C when connected to a powered Video VBOX unit.
- Run the VBOX Setup software, available from the VBOX Automotive website.
- Select the correct COM port that the MIM01 is connected to (check device manager to confirm).
- Make the changes required and then click the 'Write Setup to Module' button.
Note: When any change is made using the Module Setup Software the POWER MUST BE CYCLED for the change to take effect!