VBOX 3iS is a compact GNSS-aided inertial navigation system (INS) with a built-in display.
By combining wheel speed and survey-grade 100 Hz GNSS measurements with an Inertial Measurement Unit, VBOX 3iS offers accurate position, speed, acceleration, attitude and angular rate data.
VBOX 3iS is available with RTK and DGNSS for even greater positional accuracy when used in conjunction with a VBOX Base Station or an alternative RTCM v3 service like NTRIP. This allows it to be used for robot guidance and as a moving target, as part of a VBOX ADAS setup.
- VBOX 3iS User Guide
- This guide/manual provides an overview of the VBOX 3iS speed sensor product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - VB3iS Introduction
- 02 - VB3iS Antenna Placement
- 03 - VB3iS Front Panel
- 04 - VB3iS VBOX Setup Overview
- 05 - VB3iS Dynamic Modes
- 06 - VB3iS DGNSS / RTK Modes
- 07 - VB3iS Digital Input
- 08 - VB3iS External IMU Integration
- 09 - VB3iS Kalman Filter Calibration
- 10 - VB3iS Robot Modes
- 11 - VB3iS Troubleshooting
- 12 - VB3iS Technical Properties
- VBOX 3iS VBOX Setup Software
- This guide provides an overview of VBOX Setup configuration software for VBOX 3iS, as well as its features and basic operation.
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. View topic overviews, find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated topics at a glance, or browse all topics by title.
- VBOX 3iS Tutorials
- These tutorials are designed to introduce you to VBOX 3iS and guide you through the different functionalities and features.