The VBOX LapTimer (RLVBLAP01) is a 10 Hz GNSS data logger and a predictive lap timer display in one box. It provides instant driver feedback, helping you find valuable improvements in your lap times. It features two RGB LED indicators, audible signals, and a three-button keypad.
The VBOX LapTimer has an inbuilt screen orientation accelerometer so that you can mount it both vertically and horizontally. We have also built in a start/finish database of over 800 tracks worldwide to facilitate auto-track detection based on GNSS location.
You can find more information on the VBOX LapTimer on our website.
- Quick Start Guide – VBOX LapTimer
- This Guide contains the most important instruction for how you can get started using your VBOX LapTimer.
- User Guide – VBOX LapTimer
- This is the user manual for the VBOX LapTimer. This guide has overviews of the product features as well as information about how to operate it and the product specifications.
- Troubleshooting – VBOX LapTimer
- Troubleshooting information and instructions for VBOX LapTImer
- Knowledgebase – VBOX LapTimer
- Find the most recently updated articles at a glance or browse articles by tags or title.