The VBOX Mini Pit Lane Timer (RLVBPITMINI) is designed to help you accurately control the length of time spent inside the pit lane, and to stop the pit lane speed limit being exceeded.
A countdown timer is started, either when the car enters the pits, or when the vehicle becomes stationary, and information is displayed to the driver to enable the length of time in the pits to be minimised with accuracy.
This compact pit lane timer is perfect for use in tight spaces, delivering instant driver feedback for optimized pit times and reduced risk of penalties.
- Quick Start Guide - VBOX Mini Pit Lane Timer
- This guide provides instructions on how to get started with the VBOX Mini Pit Lane Timer.
- User Guide - VBOX Mini Pit Lane Timer
- This guide provides an overview of the Pit Lane Timer product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- Updates – VBOX Mini Pit Lane Timer
- This area provides information about how to update the firmware and available firmware for the VBOX Mini Pit lane Timer.