Occasionally Racelogic will release new versions of firmware (internal code) for the Mini Pit Lane Timer, often to introduce new features.
Download the latest firmware file here
How do you run the update?
- Download the upgrade file from the llnk above und unzip it.
(Your unit must be registered to receive the required login details for the download, Register here)
- Place the .upgrade file on the root directory of an SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Load the SD card into the side panel of an un-powered unit.
- Power up the VBOX Mini Pit Lane Timer unit by pressing and holding the Up button.
- The VBOX Mini Pit Lane Timer will display a progress bar until the upgrade is complete.
- Turn the unit off and on again to complete the upgrade.
If the screen is inverted the buttons will keep their original functions during a firmware update. This means that when the screen is inverted you must use the Down button instead of the Up button to start the firmware upgrade.