The Pit Lane Timer (RLVBPIT01) is designed to help you accurately control the length of time spent inside the pit lane, and to stop the pit lane speed limit being exceeded.
A countdown timer is started, either when the car enters the pits, or when the vehicle becomes stationary, and information is displayed to the driver to enable the length of time in the pits to be minimised with accuracy.
Setting the start and end of the pit lane should ideally be done by the competitor themselves, as the points do sometimes change from meeting to meeting. It is crucial to set the entrance and exit line for your race meeting as accurately as possible.
Further details on the Pit Lane Timer can be found on our website.
- Pit Lane Timer User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the Pit Lane Timer product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - Pit Lane Timer Introduction
- 02 - Pit Lane Timer Speed Display Mode
- 03 - Pit Lane Timer Pit Lane Timing Mode
- 04 - Pit Lane Timer Pit Lane Timing Setup
- 05 - Pit Lane Timer Manage Pit Locations
- 06 - Pit Lane Timer Display Menu
- 07 - Pit Lane Timer GPS Options
- 08 - Pit Lane Timer CAN Options Menu
- 09 - Pit Lane Timer About Menu
- 10 - Pit Lane Timer with OLED Pit Display
- 11 - Pit Lane Timer Technical Properties
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.