The latest version of the VBOX Video HD2 firmware (V1.3.83) includes additional functionality to facilitate the firmware upgrade for the OLED displays to 1.4. The latest software versions should be used in conjunction with this firmware release to allow full use of the latest features. Racelogic strongly recommends that users upgrade to the latest firmware release to take advantage of the new features and benefit from the improved stability.
- Download the latest Firmware and Software files.
- You can find instructions on how to upgrade the firmware and software here.
- Adds the ability to update OLED firmware to 1.14 b759
(How to update the OLED firmware with a VBOX VIDEO HD2)
- Adds the ability to check installed tracks database version
- Crashing issue resolved for scenes with math channels
Laptimer connectivity improved (RLCAB122 required)
When upgrading to the latest firmware, the cameras must be connected to the unit as they are included as part of the upgrade. However, this makes the cameras incompatible with units running older release firmware. If you have more than one unit, it is highly recommended to upgrade all units in one go or isolate upgraded units and cameras to ensure compatibility.
If you own more than one set of cameras, e.g. as part of a 2nd car HD2 accessory kit, you will have to update the firmware with each set of cameras plugged into the unit, using the same firmware upgrade file.