Racelogic’s TC8 module allows for logging of thermocouple data alongside standard VBOX GNSS channels. It can also be used as a stand-alone module for use with third party data loggers.
TC8 is able to capture 8 thermocouple inputs at 100 samples per second. This provides an accuracy of 0.5°C and works within a temperature range of -100°C to 1000°C.
- 8 K-type thermocouple inputs.
- Supports standard and extended CAN frames.
- CAN baud rates of 125 kbit/s, 250 kbit/s, 500 kbit/s and 1 Mbit/s.
- Individual channel status LEDs.
- Each channel has an individual CJC sensor.