Recording/Replaying Digital Signals With LabSat 3 Wideband
- Connect the ‘DIGI’ and ‘GRN’ ports of the expansion connector to the appropriate wires/cable. 'DAC’ can also be used if a second channel is required.
- Power up the LabSat 3 Wideband and navigate to the ‘Digital’ section of the menu. Select the 'DIGI' option.
- Fit the expansion connector to the LabSat.
- Pressing the ‘REC’ button on the front of the LabSat will begin the recording. The LabSat will record all digital signals available.
- Connect the ‘DIGO’ and ‘GRN’ ports of the expansion connector to the appropriate wires/cable.
- Connect the expansion connector to the LabSat.
- Highlight the scenario, press the ‘Play’ button on the front of the LabSat to start the scenario replay.
If you need any further information about using the LabSat 3 Wideband for recording and replaying Digital signals, please get in contact with the Racelogic Support Department.