Loading a Lane
To load a previously surveyed lane within a Lane Departure Warning test, please follow the steps below:
- Copy the created .vbc file on to the root directory of the compact flash card being used in the VB3iSL-RTK unit.
- Place the Compact Flash card into the VB3iSL-RTK unit.
- Connect VBOX Manager to the VBOX within the vehicle.
- Select the 'ADAS' option from the 'SETUP' menu and ensure 'Lane Dep' is selected.
- Select the appropriate lane number within the 'Lane' menu.
- Scroll to 'Configure Lane', select and choose the 'Load' option.
- The VBOX will browse the CF card for .vbc files, select the appropriate .vbc file for the reference lane in question.
- Once loaded, the 'Configure Lane' menu will display 'Lane Set'
- The lane is now loaded into the VBOX and is ready to be used to generate live Lane Departure values.