With Racelogic’s TC8 module you can log thermocouple data alongside standard VBOX GNSS channels. You can also use it as a standalone module with third-party data loggers.
TC8 can capture 8 thermocouple inputs at 100 samples per second and will output values between -269°C and 1372°C. The usable measuring range is -200°C to +1300°C, with a peak accuracy of 0.5°C between -100°C and 1000°C. The operating temperature for the device itself is ambient temperatures between -20°C and +70°C.
- 8 K-type thermocouple inputs.
- Supports standard and extended CAN frames.
- CAN baud rates of 125 kbit/s, 250 kbit/s, 500 kbit/s and 1 Mbit/s.
- Individual channel status LEDs.
- Each channel has an individual Cold Junction Compensation (CJC) sensor.