Speed Sensors (VBSS25/VBSS100)
The Racelogic Speed Sensors feature versions with 25 Hz and 100 Hz update rates.
Based on a range of high-accuracy GNSS engines, you can use the speed sensor to perform non-contact sensing of velocity, providing signal output data on CAN, analogue, digital and serial. This allows for easy integration with data loggers and testing applications.
You can assign the analogue output to vehicle speed, lateral acceleration, longitudinal acceleration, or lap beacon marker with user selectable scaling. You can configure the digital output as either a digital speed pulse output or a lap beacon marker.
You can use the speed sensor straight from the box and it will output digital and analogue signals according to the default settings. You can change the settings in the VBOX Setup Software.
The VBOX Speed Sensors are also compatible with the VBOX Test Suite software.
You can find more information on the VBOX Speed Sensors on our website.
- Quick Start Guides
- This guide provides instructions on how to get started with the Speed Sensor.
- VBOX Speed Sensor User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the Speed Sensor product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - VBOX Speed Sensor Introduction
- 02 - VBOX Speed Sensor Getting Started
- 03 - Installing your VBOX Speed Sensor
- 04 - VBOX Speed Sensor LED Indicators
- 05 - VBOX Speed Sensor Configuration
- 06 - VBOX Speed Sensor Digital Input
- 07 - VBOX Speed Sensor RS232/NMEA Output
- 08 - VBOX Speed Sensor CAN output
- 09 - Speed Sensor PIN OUTS
- 10 - VBOX Speed Sensor Technical Specification
- 11 - VBOX Speed Sensor Inventory
- 12 - VBOX Speed Sensor EC Declaration of Conformity
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.