As these sensors are using high-accuracy GNSS engines, they are ideal for performing non-contact sensing of velocity, providing signal output data on CAN, digital and serial. This allows for easy integration with data loggers and testing applications.
You can configure the digital output as either a digital speed pulse output or a lap beacon marker.
You can use the speed sensor straight from the box and it will output digital signals according to the default settings or you can configure the settings to better suit your purpose.
The VBOX Speed Sensors are also compatible with the VBOX Test Suite software.
- VBOX GPS Speed Sensor (25Hz v1/100Hz v1-4)
- This is the landing page for the 25 Hz (v1) and 100 Hz (v1-4) versions of the VBOX Speed Sensors. This page contains the documentation for these specific types and versions of VBOX units.
- Dual Antenna VBOX Speed Sensor
- This page contains the product-specific documentation for the VBOX Dual Antenna Speed Sensors.
- VBOX Speed sensors (5, 10 and 20 Hz)
- This page contains the product-specific documentation for the 5, 10 and 20 Hz VBOX Speed Sensors.
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.