As well as being used in conjunction with VBOX 3i, the Steering Wheel Sensor can also be used with other data loggers.
To use the Steering Wheel Sensor with another data logger, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the Steering Wheel Sensor .dbc file from the VBOX Automotive Website and save locally on your PC.
- You will then need to make a physical connection to your device.
- If your logger supports CAN Bus input, connect from the 4 pin Lemo port to the CAN Bus input on the device.
- If your logger does not support CAN Bus input, connect from the 6 pin Lemo port to the analogue input on the device and also connect from the 4 pin Lemo port to a power source.
- Use the device specific software program to then upload the .dbc file and select the Steering Wheel Sensor channels for logging if required.