You can use Performance Box Touch with a number of Applications. Occasionally, Racelogic will release new versions of these applications, often to introduce new features.
You can load new or updated applications onto Performance Box Touch with an SD card.
- Download the latest application file from the App Store. Select the app you want to use and download the latest file.
- Unzip the folder and place the .rvf file into the root directory of the SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Insert the SD card into Performance Box Touch.
- Power up Performance Box Touch.
- Confirm the update by pressing OK.
- The unit will display an update screen with a progress bar.
- Once the installation is complete, the unit will restart.
Note: Once the application is successfully loaded onto the unit, the file will be removed from the SD card.