- Latest VBOX Sigma Firmware File (.upgrade extension file)
- VBOX Sigma USB Driver
- Racelogic Upgrader Software
- Connect the VBOX Sigma to a PC via USB using the supplied cable TTV1AM20MB31 to the USB connector on the top of the unit.
- If you are not also powering the unit via the 3-way hirose connector on the bottom of the unit using the supplied RLCAB010H cable, a 'USB power may not be adequate' message will be displayed as the power requirements of the unit for full functionality are not being met from the PC. Just press any button to restart the unit and carry on with the upgrade as usual.
- Double click on the .upgrade update file, which auto runs the Upgrader Software. The firmware file will automatically load on to the unit, there is no need to select a COM port or select 'Upgrade’ within the Software.
Note: Ensure that the VBOX Sigma USB Driver is installed or else the unit will not be detected.
- The unit will then display an update progress screen.
- Once complete, the unit will restart.