Occasionally Racelogic will release new versions of firmware (internal code) for the Tyre Temperature Monitoring System display, often to introduce new features.
New firmware is loaded into the display using an SD card.
- Download the latest BTMS application file from the VBOX Automotive Website by selecting the Tyre Temperature Monitoring System App download button.
- Unzip the folder and place the .rvf file on to the root directory of the SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Insert the SD card into the Side of the Unit.
- Power up the display.
- Confirm the update by pressing OK.
- The unit will then display an update screen with a progress bar.
- Once complete, the unit will restart.
Note: Once the firmware is successfully loaded on to the unit, the file will be removed from the SD card.