Refine results by selecting a filter or click on 'All results' to search the whole site.
Skip to main content
How to Upgrade the Firmware on VBOX HD Lite
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Download the firmware file here.
- Copy the firmware file (.RLU) to the root directory of a microSD card.
- Insert the microSD card into the SD card slot on the HD Lite unit.
- Apply power to the HD Lite unit.
The LED will flash green rapidly for the duration of the upgrade. When the upgrade is complete, the LED will turn off.
- Power-cycle the HD Lite unit to finish the upgrade process.