Our all-in-one video/data logging system for motorsport. The VBOX HD Lite features 1080p/30fps video and fully synchronised GNSS data.
This aerodynamic device uses cables with Hirose connectors, and by using the vehicle to power the device, you can now get a complete system in one box.
It is also compatible with our predictive lap timing displays, which display a 10 Hz live delta time to provide the driver with data that can help improve the lap time, even while they are driving on the track.
- Quick Start Guide
- These guides provide instructions on how to get started with the VBOX HD Lite.
- VBOX HD Lite User Guide
- This guide/manual provides an overview of the VBOX HD Lite product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 Getting Started – VBOX HD Lite
- 02 LED Behaviour - VBOX HD Lite
- 03 Video Configuration and Preview - VBOX HD Lite
- 04 Setup - VBOX HD Lite
- 05 Installing VBOX HD Lite in the vehicle
- 06 Connecting VBOX HD Lite to the Vehicle CAN Bus
- 07 Video and data logging – VBOX HD Lite
- 08 Technical Properties – VBOX HD Lite
- Troubleshooting - VBOX HD Lite
- This area provides VBOX HD Lite troubleshooting information and instructions.