If you would like to edit the scene file currently used by VBOX Video HD2, or load the scene on to another unit, however you don't have a copy of the file, it is possible to extract the scene from a unit on to the SD card.
The quickest and easiest method of extracting the scene is by using the VBOX Video iOS/Android App, which connects to VBOX Video HD2 using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Ensure the VBOX Video App has been downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Power on VBOX Video HD2 with the SD card inserted and wait for it to fully boot up.
- Open the Settings area within the iOS/Android device and navigate to the Wi-Fi settings. The VBOX Video HD2 unit should be shown on the list of available connections.
Note: The device name is the HD2 unit's serial number.
- Tap on the name of the unit and enter the password to connect to the HD2.
Note: The default password is the serial number of the HD2 unit.
- Once connected, open the App.
- Press the Settings button on the top left of the screen and then select Export current scene to SD card.
- This will then export the current scene to the SD card.
If you cannot use the app, please contact Racelogic Support for further instructions.