LabSat 2 - Updating the Firmware
LabSat 2 units are capable of firmware upgrades. Please follow the following instructions carefully to upgrade your LabSat 2.
- Start LabSat 2 with only the GPS monitor Mini USB and power cables connected.
- Confirm that the current firmware installed in the LabSat 2 is older than the new firmware supplied by clicking on the ‘About’ button.
- Close the LabSat software.
- Power off the LabSat 2.
- Using the correct jumper connector (Racelogic part number RLACS161) connect pins 22 and 14 on the 26 way D-type connector.
- Power up the LabSat 2, it now in upgrade mode.
- Click on .RUF (Racelogic Upgrade File) supplied. This file will automatically use the Upgrader.exe file located in the Racelogic Utilities folder in Program Files on your PC.
- Confirm that the Upgrader has completed the upgrade.
- Power off and on the LabSat 2 – Confirm your firmware is now upgraded by clicking on the About Button.