VBOX CAN Hub simplifies equipment installation of VBOX data loggers and modules, and connection to the vehicle bus. The new hub solution is especially useful for ADAS testing setups by removing the need for a variety of splitters and additional cabling, and its footprint is the same as the VBOX 3i so it sits neatly underneath.
CAN Hub allows for an increase in the number of VCI channels to be logged natively on the VBOX 3i (max. 32), as well as the simultaneous logging and output of VBOX CAN. This is achieved by creating two separate customer VCI CAN ports.
- Simplifies set up for ADAS testing.
- Removes the need for splitters and CAN02.
- Allows 64 channel capture (32 channels from external modules; 32 channels from external VCI input).
- Dedicated sockets for connections to DGPS modem, RS232 telemetry, and Racelogic Multifunction Display.
- Fits neatly below a VBOX 3i.
- Expands functionality of VBOX3i with a second module CAN port and splits VCI port into separate VCI input and 3rd party data logger output ports.
- Includes USB port for Racelogic Upgrader.
|Power||2 pin LEMO||Power input to CAN hub and VBOX; VB3i is powered from the CAN hub, no need to connect two power cables.|
|CAN 1 and CAN 2||5 pin LEMO||Two functionally identical ports for connecting Racelogic modules.|
|DGPS||5 pin LEMO||Dedicated serial port for DGPS/RTK corrections.|
|Serial||5 pin LEMO||Dedicated RS232 serial port for telemetry radios or serial connections to PCs.|
|VCI 1||5 pin LEMO||Port for user configurable CAN input. No CAN data will be output on this port.|
|MFD||5 pin LEMO||Dedicated port for Multifunction display connection.|
|USB||USB B||USB B Used for firmware updates.|
|VBOX CAN and VBOX SER||5 pin LEMO||Dedicated high speed data and power links to the VB3i.|
|VCI 2||5 pin LEMO||Output port for user selected CAN messages..|