Refine results by selecting a filter or click on 'All results' to search the whole site.
Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
VBOX CAN Hub (RLVBCANHUB) simplifies equipment installation of VBOX data loggers and modules, and connection to the vehicle CAN bus. The hub solution is especially useful for ADAS testing setups by removing the need for a variety of splitters and additional cabling. Its footprint is the same as the VBOX 3i so it can sit neatly underneath.
CAN Hub allows for an increase in the number of VCI channel to be logged natively on the VBOX 3i (max 64), as well as the simultaneous logging and output of VBOX CAN. This is achieved by creating two separate customer VCI CAN ports.
- Simplifies set up for ADAS testing
- Removes the need for splitters and CAN02
- Allows 96 channel capture (32 channels from external modules; 2 x 32 from external VCI input)
- Dedicated sockets for connections to DGPS modem, RS232 telemetry, and Racelogic Multi-Function Display
- Fits neatly below a VBOX 3i
- Expands functionality of VBOX 3i with a second VCI port and allows you to split VCI ports into separate VCI input and 3rd party data logger output ports
- Includes USB port for Racelogic Upgrader
- CAN Hub with FW v2.0.7 - User Guide
- This is the user guide for the VBOX CAN Hub.
- Getting Started - CAN Hub
- Installing the CAN Hub
- Configuration - CAN Hub
- Technical Properties - CAN Hub
- CAN Hub with FW v1.7 - User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the VBOX CAN Hub product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - CAN Hub - Introduction
- 02 - CAN Hub - Configuring for VBOX
- 03 - CAN Hub - Technical Properties
- CAN Hub Updates
- This area provides CAN Hub update information and instructions.
- CAN Hub - Updating the Firmware