OLED Displays used with VBOX Video HD2
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To upgrade the firmware on your OLED display, you need to load the new firmware to your VBOX datalogger first.
Please note that you must be running the Video HD2 (OLED Upgrade only) firmware version 1.3.83 to upgrade the OLED Display firmware to version 1.14.
You can download the latest Firmware file here.
How to run the update:
- Download the upgrade file and unzip it.
(Your unit must be registered to receive the required login details for the download, you can register here.)
- Place the .upgrade file on the root directory of an SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Power the HD2 unit and wait for it to boot up.
- Insert the SD card. The unit will beep twice when the media has been initialised and the OLED firmware has loaded.
- Power-cycle your VBOX Video HD2.
Now you can transfer the firmware file to the OLED Display.
- Press and hold the Firmware Update* button on the OLED and connect it to the HD2 unit to apply power.
- Wait for the bootload screen. It will display a progress bar showing you that it is transferring and installing the new firmware file.
- When the process is complete, the OLED will switch off and on again by itself.
You should now see a normal boot-up screen stating the new firmware version.
Note: If you want to check which firmware version your OLED is running, go to MENU > ABOUT and check the OLED firmware number.
*Regardless of the Screen Orientation on your OLED Display, you must press and hold the following button to start the firmware upgrade process:
|Firmware update button on DSP04
||Firmware update button on DSP05
||Firmware update button on DSP06