The OLED Display is the perfect partner to VBOX logging systems. Suitable even in bright conditions, the display provides sharp graphics and is simple to use. It can show a wide range of parameters, including live and max speed, lap times, and predictive lap timing.
More information on the OLED can be found on our website.
- OLED User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the OLED product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - OLED - Hardware Setup
- 02 - OLED - Display Modes Overview
- 03 - OLED - Square Button Functions
- 04 - OLED - Lap Timing
- 05 - OLED - Predictive Lap Timing
- 06 - OLED - Lap Count
- 07 - OLED - Speed/ Max Speed
- 08 - OLED - Menu Options
- 10 - OLED - Memory Usage Message
- 11 - OLED - PIN OUTS
- 12- OLED - Technical Specification
- 13 - OLED - EC Declaration of Conformity