Occasionally, Racelogic will release new versions of firmware (internal code) for the VBOX Touch, often to introduce new features. You can find more information about the latest firmware update here.
You load the new firmware into VBOX Touch with an SD card.
- Download the latest update file from the VBOX Motorsport Website.
(Your unit must be registered to receive the required login details for the download. If you have not registered your unit yet, you can do it here.)
- Unzip the folder and place the .rvf file in the root directory of the SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Insert the SD card into the side panel of your unpowered unit.
- Power up your VBOX Touch.
- Confirm the update by pressing OK.
- The unit will then display an update screen with a progress bar.
- When the update is complete, the unit will restart.
Note: When the firmware has been loaded onto the unit, the file will be removed from the SD card.