VBOX Touch (RLVBTOUCH) is designed to assist with almost any type of vehicle test and packs in a powerful array of test features all within a rugged metal housing with a bright daylight readable capacitive touch screen. The VBOX Touch comes ready with several built-in applications for performance testing, braking, lap timing, as well as speedometer and data logging functions.
VBOX Touch apps are written in Python script, allowing new programs to be loaded into the device simply by inserting the script on an SD card. At any time the user can simply revert to the standard functioning of the VBOX Touch by using a different SD card. This flexibility extends to user applications, so you can create your own test script. Available with RTK for centimetre-level accuracy.
More information on VBOX Touch can be found on our website.
- VBOX Touch User Guide
- This guide/manual provides an overview of the VBOX Touch product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- VBOX Touch Updates
- This area provides VBOX Touch update information and instructions.
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. View topic overviews, find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated topics at a glance, or browse all topics by title.
- Creating an NTRIP Service with a Racelogic DGPS Base Station
- How to Change Units Shown on VBOX Touch
- How to Change VBOX Touch LED Brightness
- How to Change VBOX Touch Screen Brightness
- How to Change VBOX Touch Track Layout
- How to Create a Reference Lap with VBOX Touch
- How to Create a VBOX Touch Start/Finish Line Using a VBOX File
- How to Set a Start/Finish Line with VBOX Touch
- SPP File Format
- Using Gloves with VBOX Touch
- VBOX Touch GPS Coldstart
- What is Corrected Distance?
- What is MFDD?
- VBOX Touch Tutorials
- These tutorials are designed to introduce you to VBOX Touch and guide you through the different functionalities and features.