Occasionally, Racelogic will release new versions of the internal CAN database to introduce new content and updates to the vehicle makes, models, and channels available.
How to Update the Internal CAN Database
- Download the latest CAN database file from the VBOX Website.
- Place the .rvf file on the root directory of an SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Insert the SD card into the side of the unit.
- Power up the VBOX Touch unit.
- When the unit has booted up and detected the database file on the card, press the Yes button to confirm. (Pressing the No button will cancel the load. The unit will boot as normal.)
- Your VBOX Touch will start to load the file. You will see a load screen showing you the progress.
- After the unit has completed updating, the unit should then boot up normally and you can use your updated database.