Micro Input Module
Micro Input Module (VBMICIN01/ VBMICIN01C)
The VBOX Micro Input Module (VBMICIN01/ VBMICIN01C) is a small, highly cost effective module ideal for use in applications that only require a minimum of additional signals to be recorded, with one RPM (digital) input and four analogue inputs.
A 5 V output is available to power sensors that are not already powered by the vehicle loom, and the analogue sensor range is from 0 V to 14 V.
It outputs data in either CAN or RS232 format depending on which device it is being used with.
The Micro Input Module is compatible with every model of VBOX, Video VBOX and Racelogic Performance Meters and so comes in four different versions, each with a cable suitable for use with specific products.
- MICIN User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the Micro Input Module product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - MICIN Introduction
- 02 - MICIN Analogue Inputs
- 03 - MICIN Connection to VBOX
- 04 - MICIN Connection to Video VBOX
- 05 - MICIN Connection to VBOX Mini, PerformanceBox or DriftBox
- 06 - MICIN Calculating Scale and Offset
- 07 - MICIN CAN Bus Data Format
- 08 - MICIN PIN Outs
- 09 - MICIN Technical Specifications
- 10 - MICIN EC Declaration of Conformity
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. Find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated articles at a glance. Or browse articles by tags or title. If you cannot find the article you are looking for, try the search bar.