We created the Multi-Function Touch Display (RLVBMFDT) to show data of GPS and CAN-derived channels output from VBOX data loggers and sensors. It can also calculate and present performance test results to the driver in real-time, with no post-processing required.
The MFD Touch is ideal for testing where the user needs to monitor one or more parameters live in the vehicle. Up to six data parameters can be displayed simultaneously. These are user-configurable and include speed, heading, turning radius, distance travelled, decel/accel test results, and any CAN channel captured or calculated by the VBOX.
You can find more information on MFD Touch on our website.
It has a 4.3” daylight readable colour touchscreen, making it easy to see the data required for each test. The MFD Touch also provides the driver with audio and visual alerts, including when user-defined data conditions or test conditions have been met, via an inbuilt speaker and 4 x LED status lights.
The MFD Touch is ideal for tests where the user needs to monitor one or more parameters live in the vehicle. Up to six data parameters can be displayed simultaneously. These are user-configurable and includes speed, heading, turning radius, distance travelled, decel/accel test results, and any CAN channels captured or calculated by the VBOX.
The performance test results are output via CAN. They can be viewed instantly on the large colour touchscreen and can also be written to an SD card in a text file.
- Quick Start Guide
- These guides provide instructions on how to get started with the MFD Touch.
- MFD Touch User Guide
- This guide/manual provides an overview of the MFD Touch product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- Knowledge Base
- Welcome to the Knowledge Base. View topic overviews, find the most popular, highest rated, and recently updated topics at a glance, or browse all topics by title.
- MFD Touch Updates
- This area provides MFD Touch update information and instructions.
- MFD Touch Troubleshooting
- This area provides MFD Touch troubleshooting information and instructions.