Occasionally Racelogic will release new versions of firmware (internal code) for the VBOX Mini LapTimer, often to introduce new features.
Download the latest Firmware file here.
How do you run the update?
- Download the upgrade file from the link above und unzip it.
(Your unit must be registered to receive the required login details for the download, Register here)
- Place the .upgrade file on the root directory of an SD card (not in the media or any other folder).
- Load the SD card into the side panel of an unpowered unit.
- Power up the VBOX Mini LapTimer unit while holding the Up Button.
- The VBOX Mini LapTimer will display a progress bar until the upgrade is complete.
- Turn the unit off and on again to complete the upgrade.
IMPORTANT - If the screen is inverted, the buttons will keep their original functions during a firmware update. So instead of using the Up button, you must use the Down Button.