Multi-Function Display (RLVBDSP03-24)
The Multi-Function Display has thirteen options of display screens. The two main screens contain a total of 8 VBOX parameters - any of the VBOX data channels can be assigned to a parameter.
Three other screens include, GPS position as latitude and longitude, lap timing screen and a target graph screen.
The remaining eight screens display pre-set tests to allow different test profiles to be configured, which can then be quickly swapped between, ideally suited for the quick pace of test environments.
- MFD User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of the VBOX Video HD2 product features, its basic operation and specifications.
- 01 - MFD Introduction
- 02 - MFD Test screens
- 03 - MFD Data Display Options
- 04 - MFD Menu Options
- 05 - MFD Setup (VBOX Tools)
- 06 - MFD Display Parameter Tables
- 07 - MFD Thermal Printer
- 09 - MFD CAN Output
- 10 - MFD PIN OUTS
- 11 - MFD Technical Specifications
- 12 - MFD Standard Inventory and Accessories
- 13 - MFD EC Declaration Of Conformity