PerformanceTools / DriftTools
PerformanceTools and DriftTools
These two software utilities allow you to view the driving data recorded by PerformanceBox or DriftBox units in a ‘.dbn’ file.
The software also allows you to display Lap times, Acceleration, Deceleration results, and to carry out detailed analysis of driver and vehicle performance.
- PT / DT User Guide
- This guide provides an overview of PerformanceTools / DriftTools software features and their basic operation.
- 01 - PT / DT Software Basics
- 02 - PT / DT Window Overview
- 03 - PT / DT Moving Around the Graphs
- 04 - PT / DT Selecting Channels
- 05 - PT / DT Analysing Performance Results
- 06 - PT / DT Analysing Lap Timing
- 07 - PT / DT Additional Analysis Features
- 08 - PT / DT Channel and Axis Setup
- 09 - PT / DT Editing files & Exporting Data
- 10 - PT / DT Additional File Functions
- 11 - PT / DT Tools Menu
- 12 - PT / DT Other Features