VBOX Touch Motorsport (RLVBTOUCH-M) is designed to help you perform almost any type of vehicle test. It packs a powerful array of test features in a rugged metal housing. it has a bright, daylight-readable, capacitive touch screen. The VBOX Touch comes with several built-in applications for performance testing, braking, and lap timing, as well as speedometer and data-logging functions.
The VBOX Touch apps are written in Python script. This allows you to load new programs into the device, simply by inserting the script on an SD card. Users can, at any time revert to the standard functioning of the VBOX Touch by using a different SD card. This flexibility extends to user applications, so you can create your own test script.
You can find more information on VBOX Touch on our website.
If you are not sure which version of the VBOX Touch you have, we explain how to find your product version here.
- Knowledgebase – VBOX Touch
- Creating an NTRIP Service with a Racelogic DGPS Base Station
- How to Change the Units Shown on VBOX Touch
- How to Change VBOX Touch Track Layout
- How to Create a Reference Lap with VBOX Touch
- How to Create a VBOX Touch Start/Finish Line Using a VBOX File
- How to find version and serial numbers for your VBOX Touch
- How to Set a Start/Finish Line with VBOX Touch
- SPP File Format
- VBOX Touch GPS Coldstart
- What is Corrected Distance?
- What is MFDD?